Congregation Council & Leadership Resources
- This mailing, including a letter from Interim Bishop Rogness and several financial related forms, was mailed to all congregations in late-November as congregations begin looking toward 2020 and beyond. Individual forms can also be found on the Administrative Resources page.
- to be used when writing or editing your congregation’s constitution. For assistance contact our Synod Secretary.
- These leaders in our synod are available to come to your congregations and worshiping communities to share their experience and knowledge. Topics are listed with an informational pdf page for each speaker.
- May be used by congregations as a standalone handbook for policies or as a place to start conversations in your community revolving around caring for children, youth, and vulnerable adults.
- It is the policy of the South-Central Synod of Wisconsin (SCSW) of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America that sexual harassment and misconduct will not be tolerated. Any complaint of sexual harassment or misconduct will be dealt with promptly and as confidentially as the low allows. Our Policy applies to clergy, deacons, ecumenical partners, lay employees, committee members, and volunteers.
- This policy document may be used as a guide for congregations in drafting their own congregation specific Sexual Harassment & Misconduct Policy in consultation with the synod and other local resources. This model should be seen as the minimum standard for congregations.
- Helpful documents, videos, and resources for congregational treasurers and congregational stewardship resources.