Congregation Council & Leadership Resources
- This mailing, including a letter from Interim Bishop Rogness and several financial related forms, was mailed to all congregations in late-November as congregations begin looking toward 2020 and beyond. Individual forms can also be found on the Administrative Resources page.
- to be used when writing or editing your congregation’s constitution. For assistance contact Rev. Brad Pohlman, Synod Secretary at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- These leaders in our synod are available to come to your congregations and worshiping communities to share their experience and knowledge. Topics are listed with an informational pdf page for each speaker.
- May be used by congregations as a standalone handbook for policies or as a place to start conversations in your community revolving around caring for children, youth, and vulnerable adults.
- Helpful documents, videos, and resources for congregational treasurers and congregational stewardship resources.