The 4th Annual Faith in Numbers, hosted by Wegner CPAs, is two weeks away and we want to make sure you are there!
This day is filled with relevant breakout sessions including
- What Policies Do I need In My Congregation?
- Donor-Advised Funds: An Introduction and Key Strategies;
- Key Performance Indicators: Track What is Important to You;
- Does Culture Matter? Roundtable; Funding & Facilitating Construction with a Frugal Mindset;
- Seven Ways to Fail Your Donors;
- High Functioning Church Boards – How to be the best!
All of these sessions are filled with tips that you can take straight back to your organization and implement. The impact of this day is made not only with the presentations but through all of the connections created between the attendees of this conference. Collaborate with other churches, listen to other organization’s pain points, share your success stories, and make this conference our best one yet!
Please click HERE to see the full agenda. and register for the event.
One of our very own pastors is on the panel of the 12:45 breakout session, Rev. Jim Hearne, Barneveld Lutheran Church!