PREPARE/ENRICH is a customized couple assessment completed online that identifies a couple’s strength and growth areas. Based on a couple’s assessment results, a trained facilitator provides feedback sessions in which the facilitator helps the couple discuss and understand their results as they are taught proven relationship skills. This is intended for couples that are seriously dating or engaged.
There are several goals of the PREPARE/ENRICH Program. In order to achieve these goals, there are exercises designed to help couples improve their relationship skills. The program helps couples:
- Explore strength and growth areas
- Strengthen communication skills
- Identify and manage major stressors
- Resolve conflict using the Ten Step Model
- Develop a more balanced relationship
- Explore family of origin issues
- Discuss financial planning and budgeting
- Establish personal, couple and family goals
- Understand and appreciate personality differences
The next training will be held on Thursday, October 31, from 9-4:00 p.m. and is intended for both first time training and for those wishing a refresher training. Fee for the initial training is $235 or $50 for a refresher training for those previously trained. For more information contact: Dan Feaster, 608-663-0763 ext. 200 or email@example.com.