Summer Staff needed!
Crossways Camping Ministries
Gloria Allhiser, Associate Director, (920) 882-0023, https://www.crosswayscamps.org/join-our-summer-staff.html
As you know, summer is rapidly approaching. It may not look that way outside, but June is just around the corner. In fact, we begin training our summer staff in May, which is even closer than June! We are eager to get our staff assembled at our camps to prepare for a full summer of quality, faith-empowered programming for everyone. Our summer staff are the lifeblood of our summer programs – they make the magic happen as the hands and feet of Christ, loving and selflessly serving every camper that comes our way.
Camp is where so many of us hear God’s call for our lives – it’s where many of us meet our spouses and life partners – it’s where we learn that the simplest acts of kindness and love make a world of difference – it’s where we might discern a call to ministry.
At this point, Crossways is still in need of several key staff members, particularly male cabin leaders. Here are a few ways your congregation can help get the word out.
- Think and pray about any young adults you know who might be a great camp staff candidate. Direct them to our website (crosswayscamps.org/join-our-summer-staff) if they’d like to learn more. If they give you permission, send us their name and phone number (or email) and we can reach out to them as well.
- Include a “Crossways is Hiring Summer Staff” blurb in an e-blast, bulletin, or newsletter. See below for a sample newsletter piece!
- Facebook! Whenever you see a Crossways “we’re hiring” post in your feed, click “share!” That increases its reach beyond even our scope and is incredibly helpful.
Thank you so much for your support of Crossways and outdoor ministry. We appreciate you! We are so excited for a full summer of life-changing God moments, highs and lows, light service revelations, and campfires.
If you have any questions, please reach out! Our administrative office number is 920-882-0023. You can also email Gloria Allhiser, Associate Director, at email@example.com.
If you have site-specific questions regarding summer staff or programming, feel free to reach out to the camp director:
- Imago Dei Village: Jess Throlson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pine Lake Camp: Kelly Preboski, email@example.com
- Waypost Camp: Adam Brandt, firstname.lastname@example.org
Date posted:May 15, 2018